when somebody introduces a dog to you by saying “this is my dog”
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.
i love it when TV shows make references to other TV shows
now we just need a show that references Supernatural
You mean like
Also, Black Widow accomplished all of it without being a billionaire.
And without being a moody-ass shit.
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”
does misha ever worry you a little bit
a little bit?
TELL US WHY YOU’RE CLOSED. WHY ARE YOU CLOSING YOUR DOORS. WHY ARE YOU LOCKING YOUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC. TELL US THE REASON. WHY.
breaking news from the tumbler staff!! this is reAL
Okay THIS ONE is obviously fake. Try harder next time, trolls.
yet more info from tumbler staff!!
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
this is weird and fun
i remember some of these and some of these i do not remember
oh my god i use capslock so fucking much